|Type||Ultra Small Inrush Current Protection|
|Input Voltage||1.6 ~ 5.5V|
|Output Voltage||1.2 ~ 4.0V|
|Maximum Output Current||300mA|
Ultra Small 300mA High Speed, Low Noise LDO
Available in an ultra small LGA-4B01 package which measures just 0.75mm x 0.75mm x 0.3mm, the XC6229 Series of voltage regulators offer exceptionally high PSRR – typically 80dB at 1kHz and low dropout ; 80mV with a 150mA load (VOUT=3.0V). These low dropout voltage regulators provide a highly stable, low noise supply that meets the demands of battery-driven circuits.
Power consumption is a low 100μA in operation and only 0.1μA in stand-by. A CL auto discharge function ensures that voltage goes to ground quickly when the IC is turned off.
The XC6229 also features an inrush current protection circuit and a thermal shutdown circuit to provide additional protection.
Key Features :
• Maximum Output Current: 300mA
• Dropout Voltage: 80mV@ 150mA (Vout=3.0V)
• Operating Voltage Range: 1.6V ~ 5.5V
• Output Voltage Range: 1.2V ~ 4.0V (50mV increments)
• Low Power Consumption: 100μA
• Ripple Rejection: 80dB at 1kHz