|Input Voltage||2.0 ~ 6.0V|
|Output Voltage||0.8 ~ 4.0V|
600mA, 3MHz Synch Step-Down Micro DC/DC with Integrated Inductor
• XCL205 Series - PWM Only
• XCL206 Series - PWM/PFM Automatic
• XCL207 Series - PWM/PFM Manual
The XCL205/206/207 series are 600mA, 3MHz synchronous step-down DC-DC converters with integrated inductor. The whole solution, including 1.5μH inductor, measures only 2.5mm x 2.0mm and has a package profile of only 1.0mm making it one of the smallest solutions of its kind on the market today. Requiring only 2 external ceramic capacitors to configure a step-down circuit capable of providing efficiencies in excess of 85%, the XCL205/206/207 is ideally suited for applications that require high efficiency plus low output noise in an extremely small PCB area.
Input voltage range is 2.0V to 6.0V and output voltages from 0.8V to 4.0V (+/-2%) can be selected in 50mV steps (factory laser trimmed).
The XCL205/206/207 B and C types feature an auto CL discharge function. In addition, the B type also has a high speed soft-start function (0.25ms typ. compared to 0.9ms typ. with the XCL205/206/207 A and C types). All versions feature a built-in current limiter (constant current and latching) and short circuit protection. A CE pin enables the device to be put into stand-by thereby reducing current consumption from an already low 21μA typ. in operation to less than 1.0μA in stand-by.
• Input Voltage: 2.0V ~ 6.0V
• Output Voltage: 0.8V ~ 4.0V
• Output Current: 600mA
• Oscillator Frequency: 3MHz
• Compatible with ceramic capacitors
• Built-in soft start circuit
• Built-in current limiter circuit
• Stand-by Current: 1.0μA (max)
• Small 2.5mm x 2.0mm x 1.0mm package
• Only 2 External Components required