|Input Voltage||2.0 ~ 6.0V|
|Output Voltage||0.8 ~ 4.0V|
400mA, 1.2MHz Synch Step-Down Micro DC/DC with Integrated Inductor
• XCL201 Series - PWM Only
• XCL202 Series - PWM/PFM Automatic
The XCL201/202 series are 400mA, 1.2MHz synchronous step-down DC-DC converters with integrated inductor. The whole solution, including 4.7uH inductor, measures only 2.5mm x 2.0mm and has a package profile of only 1.0mm making it one of the smallest solutions of its kind on the market today. Requiring only 2 external ceramic capacitors to configure a step-down circuit capable of providing efficiencies in excess of 85%, the XCL201/202 is ideally suited for applications that require high efficiency plus low output noise in an extremely small PCB area.
Input voltage range is 2.0V to 6.0V and output voltages from 0.8V to 4.0V (+/-2%) can be selected in 50mV steps (factory laser trimmed).
The series features a built-in current limiter (constant current and latching) and short circuit protection. A CE pin enables the device to be put into stand-by thereby reducing current consumption from an already low 22uA typ. in operation to less than 1.0uA in stand-by.
• Input Voltage: 2.0V ~ 6.0V
• Output Voltage: 0.8V ~ 4.0V
• Output Current: 400mA
• Oscillator Frequency: 1.2MHz
• Compatible with ceramic capacitors
• Built-in soft start circuit
• Built-in current limiter circuit
• Stand-by Current: 1.0μA (max)
• Small 2.5mm x 2.0mm x 1.0mm package
• Only 2 External Components required